"SIT LIKE A LADY"
This is one of the most adorable comics I’ve ever read
I’ve been waiting for this to pop back up on my dashboard.. we are way too hard on ourselves.
YES, EVERYONE!! Read this! You’re wonderful!
Kodak Easyshare C743 Zoom Digital Camera
HBO Should Show Dongs (by CollegeHumor)
"I want a little dude tube on my boob tube"
"you’ll show a pregnant woman getting stabbed in the BABY and you won’t show on innocent little hard dick…”
"You’re a premium channel, let’s see some premium penis"
People always think that when you sleep together, there’s always something that is happening in between the sheets and the bed. But let me tell you, It’s not always like that. The feeling of actually hugging each other until you fall asleep, the warmth of each other’s breath, and the total happiness in the morning when you wake up right beside him. Everything may sound too good to be true, but sometimes it takes a lot of responsibility and love to be able to be as wholesome as possible. Sleeping with your special someone is one of the most heartwarming experiences you’ll ever have. No nothing, simply hugging and smiling yourself to sleep.
it’s amazing isn’t it… this girl could be doing anything, including hanging from the rails on her ceiling No not by a rope, just holding it with her hands. Yet, i can guaranty you that the first thing you thought was that she is dead, committed suicide by hanging and that this is her lifeless body waiting to be found. Doesn’t that prove something horrible to you…?
thats so true woah ^
Wow… So true…
My first thought was jumping with joy. Guess I’m an optimist.
1. The parents who made their son’s wheelchair into the best Halloween costume ever
2. The terminally ill man who loves receiving mail… and got more than he ever expected
3. A kind stranger who stopped a day from being ruined
4. The doctor who offered free medical care after Hurricane Sandy
5. And the people that helped out any way that they could
6. The older couple who saw themselves in two young parents
7. This Libyan child who doesn’t believe in hate
8. The parents who tattooed insulin pumps on their bellies so their diabetic son wouldn’t feel “different”
9. The police officer who bought shoes for a barefoot homeless man
10. And the police officers who made blind 13-year-old Gage Hancock-Stevens’ dream of being a cop come true
They even gave him a cake
11. The Michigan soccer team who gave their team manager with Downs syndrome an opportunity to start
12. The Texas A&M students that blocked Westboro Baptist Church protesters with a human wall
3. And this brave kid who stood up against hate
14. The woman who kept a homeless man dry during a downpour
15. The Disney security guard who is amazing at his job
16. The Icelandic heroes who rescued sheep during a major snowstorm
17. The quick-thinking little girl who saved her mom’s life by slapping her with a piece of pizza
18. The young girl who loves her dog unconditionally
19. The famous rugby player who visited his biggest fan in the hospital
20. The bros who worked together to save a cat
21. The community that came together to make Caine’s dream a reality
22. The football star who gives children in need a shopping spree each year
23. The man who comforts the old dog that saved his life
24. These candidates for parents of the year
25. The amazing couple who stuck together through unbelievable odds
26. And every single time anything like this happened.Source: buzzfeed.com
wHAT IS GOING ON
So I accidentally started playing 25 different pop punk songs in 25 different tabs.